What should I do if I think I have monkeypox?

  • Students should call Student Health Services at 508-831-5520; employees should call their healthcare provider to discuss symptoms.    
  • Cover your lesions with a long-sleeved shirt/pants or use bandages to prevent spreading the virus. 
  • Stay home. Do not go to work, class, athletic practices/games or other activities until you have been cleared by your healthcare provider.

FAQ References