At WPI, lifelong learning is an integral part of our educational philosophy. With personalized support and greater flexibility, our online graduate programs give working professionals access to WPI’s distinctive project-based education––and the real-world knowledge and skills needed to go further in their careers.
Why Choose WPI’s Online Graduate Programs?
- WPI’s approach to online education, including our emphasis on collaboration, promotes strong relationships with expert faculty and peers from around the world whose life and industry experiences will enhance the diversity of yours.
- Collegial academic experience includes a personal support system every step of the way to ensure your success, including a dedicated member of our online team who will guide you from application through graduation.
- A WPI degree carries significant prestige, market value, and job prospects, and the opportunity to join WPI’s impressive network of more than 37,000 alumni from around the world.
- Integrate learnings from practical coursework into your work right away.
- Course start options available in spring, summer, and fall. Check out the academic term starts here.
Online Graduate Programs
Our interactive online program webinars—available on-demand to watch at your convenience—offer an inside look at each of WPI’s different online graduate programs.
Online Degrees & Certificates
of 25 Private Colleges Where Graduates Go on to Earn the Most Money
online masters in engineering
best online master's program in construction management
College Consensus (2020)
online MBA business schools
WPI's Graduate & Professional Studies motivation is to inspire an interest in lifelong learning and career development. Catalyst offers practical tips, professional development tools, and discussions of hot topics in STEM with insights direct from WPI’s labs, researchers, and industry experts.