100 Institute Road, Worcester MA, 01609
Home to the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Kaven was constructed in 1954 and named for Moses Kaven, WPI Class of 1865, who was the vice president of the United Shoe Machinery Co. and a generous WPI benefactor. The brick facades accented with limestone trim were selected to complement Atwater Kent Laboratories, and the shape of the building forms the letter C (for civil engineering). The modern facilities in Kaven include laboratories for structural engineering, geotechnical and water resources, environmental analysis, construction materials, and computer-aided materials and design.
|Civil, Environmental, & Architectural Engineeringemail@example.com||508-831-5294|