To confirm your enrollment in WPI, you must submit an enrollment deposit of $500 by credit card.
- Early Decision accepted students must deposit within 30 days of their acceptance as stated in their letter. All deposits are due by 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
- Early Action and Regular Decision accepted students must deposit by May 1 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
- Transfer accepted students must deposit by June 30 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
Submitting your deposit affirms your agreement to all terms and conditions found on this page.
Please be aware that by submitting your deposit, you are making more than just a financial commitment to WPI. Barring some unforeseen eventuality, your payment of this deposit should be considered a binding commitment to attend WPI.
Online Enrollment Process
Students must have registered for a WPI portal account in order to accept or decline their acceptance to WPI. To view instructions on how to create an account, click here. To confirm your enrollment:
- Log into the portal.
- Click the "Enroll now" or "Confirm your enrollment" button in the portal or in your acceptance letter.
- Review the instructions including the enrollment terms and conditions, and submit your enrollment deposit via credit or debit card. Please note that enrollment deposits are non-refundable; please contact the Admissions Office with any questions regarding enrollment deposits or refunds.