To confirm your enrollment in WPI, you must submit an enrollment deposit of $500 by credit card no later than:
- May 1, 2019, 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time for accepted first-year students
- June 30, 2019, 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time for accepted transfer students
Submitting your deposit affirms your agreement to all terms and conditions found on this page.
Please be aware that by submitting your deposit, you are making more than just a financial commitment to WPI. Barring some unforeseen eventuality, your payment of this deposit should be considered a moral and ethical commitment to attend WPI.
Online Enrollment Process
Students must have registered for a WPI portal account in order to accept or decline their acceptance to WPI. To view instructions on how to create an account, click here.
- Log into the portal.
- Click the "Admissions" link under "My Applications".
- A notification will state your decision is ready. Click the blue button with "View Your Decision" text.
- Click the "Reply to Offer" button at the bottom right.
- Officially confirm or decline your enrollment at WPI. Please note by clicking to the next step after ensuring your full name is inserted into the appropriate box, you are digitally confirming your decision and affirming you have reviewed the below terms and conditions.
- Follow the steps to pay your enrollment deposit via credit or debit card. Please note that enrollment deposits are non-refundable; please contact the Admissions Office with any questions regarding enrollment deposits or refunds.