Create An Account
Do not create an account before submitting your Common Application or before receiving receipt of your application. This makes sure your application is linked correctly to your portal account.
Please follow these steps to create your account:
- Receive an email from WPI Admissions confirming receipt of your application.
- Create your account using the username provided in the email. Your username should match the email address used on your application for admission.
- Select a password containing at least eight characters. Your password must include both letters and numbers.
- Submit your sign-up request, which will then enable you to log in.
If you have any questions about checking your application status or creating your account, or if you have not received an email with your username, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 508-831-5286. Within two weeks of submitting your application, you will receive an application acknowledgement letter and email including your WPI ID number. Using your WPI ID or Common Application ID (CAID) and your date of birth, you may:
- Check the status of your application materials.
- Check the status of your financial aid application and forms.