Help Your Employees Gain Essential Analytics Skills
NUTM and WPI Partner to Provide a Data-Driven Edge
Data is woven through every aspect of a company’s operations, and there’s a growing demand for professionals who can interpret data to inform sound business decisions. Where will you find these people? Many of them are already in your organization.
The Nigerian University of Technology & Management (NUTM) and WPI—a world leader in project-based, purpose-driven global education, research, and outreach—have partnered to make it easier for companies to equip employees with valuable data analytics skills. The WPI Business School will offer a first-of-its-kind Master’s in Business Analytics, while NUTM will offer a Certificate in Leadership.
Notably, the program—based in Nigeria—features online and hybrid synchronous modalities, allowing employees to balance work and education.
The Benefits of Professional Development
Increase in engagement
Retention rate increase
WPI: A Global Leader in STEM Education and Innovation
WPI is a U.S.-based, STEM-focused university with a premier business school situated in the educational hub of Boston, Massachusetts proximate to other prominent institutions, including MIT and Harvard. The university was founded in 1865 to create and convey the latest science and engineering knowledge in ways that are most beneficial to society. Today, WPI holds firm to its founding mission to provide an education that balances theory with practice.
By the Rankings
Master's in Business Analytics program
top undergraduate business schools
best graduate school in the U.S.
online MBA business schools
Where World-Changing Innovations Start
Robert Goddard “Father of Modern Rocketry”
NUTM: Home to Africa’s Next Generation of Leaders
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a pioneering higher education institution focused on nurturing leaders for Nigeria and Africa. NUTM currently offers an intensive one-year postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Design. The program exposes students to world-class education delivered by global faculty consisting of academic and industry professionals. The institution will be offering academic and research offerings in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and Management at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
What Our Students Are Saying
Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
Prepare to make data-driven business decisions that solve real-world problems and drive meaningful impact.
- Strategic Business Decisions: Develop analytical skills to make strategic business decisions
- Leadership Skills: Build valuable leadership and communication skills
- Real-World Projects: Work on real-world projects and network with local companies while gaining international exposure
- Today’s Data Tools: Master tools including Microsoft Power BI, Qualtrics, and Tableau
- World-Class Faculty: Learn from world-class faculty who are scholarly and industry leaders
- Industry Experts: Connect with and learn from people working in the business analytics field
- Professional Development: Access professional development and leadership training
- In-Demand Specialization: Specialize in both Advanced Business Analytics Methods and Operations Analytics
- Specializations: Advanced Business Analytics Methods & Operations Analytics
- Course Duration: 2 years / 4 semesters
- Mode of Learning: Live Synchronous
- Learning Hours: 3 hours of online synchronous faculty taught session each week + learning materials and project based work facilitated through Canvas
- Curriculum: 11 courses (includes 2 capstone courses) / 33 credit hours
NUTM Professional Certification in Design Thinking Leadership Principles
The NUTM Professional Certification in Design Thinking Leadership Principles is designed to help new and aspiring leaders unleash the potential in themselves and others, and cultivate high-performing teams. Design thinking gives leaders a structured and systematic way to build a culture of innovation within their organizations. This certification will equip your employees with the skillset of creative problem solving, so that they can lead effectively and be a catalyst for creativity.
- Course Duration: 2 year / 4 semesters
- Mode of Learning: Hybrid
- Learning Hours: 28 hybrid hours across 4 weekends + 23 hours of online intervention between weekend sessions
- Curriculum: 8 modules + capstone project + online interventions between weekend sessions
What Our Corporate Partners Are Saying
Some of the largest companies in the world, including Amazon, General Electric, and Pfizer have partnered with WPI to offer continuing education opportunities to their existing employees. See why employers value the knowledge of WPI graduates.
Learn how NUTM and WPI’s program can advance the careers of your employees and expand the skills of your workforce.
About The WPI Business School
WPI’s Business School is a STEM-focused school that bridges the worlds of business and technology to develop adaptive leaders who impact the world. They are the business school for engineers, scientists, and changemakers.
Let’s Work Together
Are you ready to offer these educational benefits to your employees?
Connect with us today.