ExxonMobil Scholarship Opportunity
Rising juniors and seniors –
The Dean of Engineering office will be administering the ExxonMobil scholarship program, providing a grant of up to $10,000 for rising senior or junior year students, majoring in any area related to technology interests of ExxonMobil. Students from underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to consider this opportunity.
“Technology interests of ExxonMobil” should be interpreted broadly, including not only areas traditionally associated with ExxonMobil, but also areas associated with the company’s recent pivot to sustainability, including minimizing environmental impacts of manufacturing processes, alternative energy sources for transportation, and mitigation of climate change risks.
Interested students should apply using this Qualtrics form to provide
- Class Year
- MQP title / subject area (if known)
- 1-page resume
- brief statement of why they would benefit from this support, and how their area of study is in area of interest to Exxon Mobil
- Application has been extended the original deadline was March 11th now March 18th.
- Finalists will be selected in an interview process in early D term
- Scholarship recipients will be notified in mid-April
- Awards take effect for AY22-23
Please contact the Dean of Engineering office if you have any questions.
Thank you, John McNeill, Bernard M. Gordon Dean, School of Engineering