Athletic Hall of Fame Banquet and Induction
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Open to all members of the WPI community. Doors open at 5:00; dinner and programming to commence at 6:00. Includes dinner and cash bar service. Advanced registration by September 22 is required for this event.
Rubin Campus Center, Odeum · $50 per person
Congratulations to this year's inductees:
- Ama Biney ‘18 - Women’s Basketball and Softball
- Julie Eagle Malecek ’13 - Women’s Track and Field
- Sam Longwell ’15 - Men’s Basketball
- Jeffrey Meyer ’08 - Men’s Swimming and Diving
- Nina Murphy-Cook ’18 - Softball
- Alexander S. Venditti ’16 - Baseball
Additionally, the Frank C. Harrington - Class of 1898 - Award will be presented for the fifth time at the Hall of Fame dinner after being handed out previously at the annual athletic banquet. The 2023 recipient is Dr. Art Heinricher. The Harrington Award is presented to a distinguished contributor to WPI Athletics over a significant period of time.