NCFDD Core Curriculum: SKILL #10: How to Manage Stress, Rejection & the Haters in Your Midst
2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Are you stressed?
- Do you feel devastated when your articles and/or grant proposals get rejected?
- Is the pressure of publishing/funding your work making you sick?
If any of this sounds familiar and you have difficulty managing the negative energy and rejection in your environment, please join us to learn:
- The impact that stress and negativity can have if they are not managed
- Identify the most common areas of stress in academic life
- Concrete strategies for managing the physical, emotional, and attitudinal effects of stress
Because of WPI's institutional membership in the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), all WPI faculty, staff, post-docs, and graduate students can view this webinar free of charge. To create an account and register for a program, go to the NCFDD home page, click “Become a member,” and select WPI from the drop-down menu to register and login.