Fuller Apartments are conveniently located behind Riley Hall and the Quad. Fuller provides an attractive housing option for upper-class students who live in these units.
Scroll down page for residence hall photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who lives in Fuller Apartments?
- Priority is given to sophomore residents.
How many student staff members are in the building?
- 2 Resident Advisors (RA) work with Fuller Apartments, living in two of the studio apartments.
What type of building is Fuller Apartments?
- A townhouse-style complex with individual apartments containing a kitchen, living room, and bathroom in each unit. Apartments are 5 or 7 person with 2-3 bedrooms, depending on size. Each apartment has two exterior entrances.
- Fuller has some 2-3 person studio apartments.
What are the amenities in the complex?
- Laundry room, located below Ellsworth Apartment 10 or basement level of Daniels Hall with exterior access.
- Trash and recycling centrally located outside the complex
- Courtyard area with tables
- Basketball Court in Fuller Courtyard
- Small parking lot for residential students, residential parking pass required (additional fee)
Is a residential meal plan required in Fuller Apartments?
- Residents of Fuller are not required to have a residential meal plan because the apartments have kitchens. Residents can choose to purchase a voluntary plan if desired.
What is provided for furniture/appliances?
- Bedrooms are outfitted with a bed, desk, desk chair, and dresser for each resident. Fuller closets have closet doors with a shelf and hanging bar for clothes.
- Living rooms are outfitted with soft seating (for example – couch, chair, etc.).
- Kitchens are outfitted with a refrigerator, stove, and dining room table with chairs.
Is kitchenware (pots, pans, silverware, etc.) provided for residents?
- Kitchenware is not provided for residents. Residents are encouraged to work together to determine who will bring specific items for the year.
Can beds be lofted or bunked?
- Beds in Fuller are lofted beds with a desk underneath. Students are not permitted to de-loft the beds or flip the bed and desk, unless authorized by Residential Services.
Does Fuller have air conditioning?
- Fuller does not have air conditioning in the apartments. Residents are encouraged to bring fans for their space. Personal air conditioners are not permitted.