The implications of this expectation are that the WPI systems engineering program faculty and administrators will:
- Offer most program courses online.
- Offer the required research seminars in a virtual classroom setting where all participants can readily interact with each other.
- Support student research by strongly encouraging, and financially supporting the travel costs for presentations at national conferences.
- Expect regular, well-documented, research advisor(s) interactions.
- Explore unique, as well as best-practice ways to enhance student engagement and professional development.
The application window for the PhD program in Systems Engineering is now open. Click here to APPLY NOW.