The implications of this expectation are that the WPI systems engineering program faculty and administrators will:
- Offer all program courses online, without a traditional on-campus residency requirement.
- Offer the required research seminars in a virtual classroom setting where all participants can readily interact with each other.
- Support student research by strongly encouraging our students to submit papers and presentations to national conferences.
- Expect regular, well-documented, research advisor(s) interactions.
- Utilize best-practice methods to enhance student engagement and encourage professional development.
While we accept applications at any time, faculty review applicants for this program only twice per year – March 1 and November 1. Click here to apply now.