The implications of this expectation are that the WPI systems engineering program faculty and administrators will:
- Offer most program courses online.
- Offer the required research seminars in a virtual classroom setting where all participants can readily interact with each other.
- Support student research by strongly encouraging, and financially supporting the travel costs for presentations at national conferences.
- Expect regular, well-documented, research advisor(s) interactions.
- Explore unique, as well as best-practice ways to enhance student engagement and professional development.
The application window for the PhD program in Systems Engineering is currently closed. If you would like to be contacted when space becomes available, please click here to complete the form on this page.