WPI offers a variety of sports clinics during the school year, including:
- Boys Basketball. Through intense skill development, combined with competitive five-on-five games, this clinic prepares athletes for the basketball season.
- Boys Baseball. Covers all aspects of the game. Includes hitting, bunting, base running, infield and outfield mechanics, catching, throwing and pitching.
- Boys Football. Focuses on improvements to throwing mechanics, ball security, tackling, pursuit, blocking, and pass catching. Includes individual drills that are reinforced with competition to give a realistic in-game feel.
- Girls Soccer. Technical and tactical development through college level drills. Offers a great opportunity to train with the WPI women's soccer coaching staff and interact with current players from the WPI team.
- Girls Softball. Covers the fundamentals and make improvements to hitting, fielding, throwing, pitching, and base running. Includes lessons about conditioning and how to be a supportive teammate.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletics Department.