WPI is the perfect place for high school athletes to sharpen and hone in on basketball, baseball, football, soccer, or softball skills. We emphasize both safety and development for young men and women in a supportive environment dedicated to helping them grow as athletes and individuals.
WPI offers a variety of sports clinics during the school year, including:
- Boys Basketball. Through intense skill development, combined with competitive five-on-five games, this clinic prepares athletes for the basketball season.
- Boys Baseball. Covers all aspects of the game. Includes hitting, bunting, base running, infield and outfield mechanics, catching, throwing and pitching.
- Boys Football. Focuses on improvements to throwing mechanics, ball security, tackling, pursuit, blocking, and pass catching. Includes individual drills that are reinforced with competition to give a realistic in-game feel.
- Girls Soccer. Technical and tactical development through college level drills. Offers a great opportunity to train with the WPI women's soccer coaching staff and interact with current players from the WPI team.
- Girls Softball. Covers the fundamentals and make improvements to hitting, fielding, throwing, pitching, and base running. Includes lessons about conditioning and how to be a supportive teammate.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletics Department.