Each year, the WPI Alumni Association recognizes individuals for the outstanding contributions they have made to their professions and to WPI. This year, the Association recognized 11 individuals.
Robert H. Goddard Alumni Award for Outstanding Professional Achievement
- Mr. John H. Lancaster ’39 (Awarded Posthumously): Project Manager for the Very Large Array and Assistant Director for the National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Rev. Debora Jackson ’89 MS, ’00 ME: Director of Lifelong Learning, Yale Divinity School
- Mr. Anthony F. Leketa ’69: Executive Vice President Government Services, Parsons Corporation (Retired)
- Dr. Stephen H. Legomsky ’69: Professor Emeritus, Washington University
- Prof. Robert A. Peura ’64: Professor Emeritus, WPI
- Mr. Stephen H. Rusckowski ’79: Chairman, President, and CEO, Quest Diagnostics
- Mr. Richard E. Schneider ’79: Senior Advisor, Amphenol
Ichabod Washburn Young Alumni Award for Professional Achievement
- Dr. Joseph C. Bush ’04: Vice President of Product Development, Battery Resourcers
- Mr. Aswin Phlaphongphanich ’99: Director and CEO, SawasdeeShop Co. Ltd.
Herbert F. Taylor Award for Distinguished Service to WPI
- Mrs. Jennifer J. Wyse ’94: Co-chair, WPI Women’s Impact Network
WPI Award for Distinguished Service
- Mr. Robert M. Tupper, Jr.: Advisor, Zeta-Mu chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon