Graduate Research at WPI: Join the Annual Celebrations
Graduate students at WPI are part of a large and thriving research community. The university values the contributions they make to their fields and to society. WPI celebrates those accomplishments through two annual events that encourage graduate students to share their work with the greater WPI community and help them refine their presentation skills.
Share Your Poster
WPI’s Graduate Research Innovation Exchange (GRIE) is a two-part annual poster celebration of the valuable research completed by our graduate students. Part one is an all-day event open to all graduate students engaged in research. It highlights the breadth, diversity, and quality of graduate research at WPI.
In part two of GRIE, up to 60 posters chosen from the hundreds displayed in the first session compete for awards in the Posters Finals and Awards competition.
Why Should You Participate?
Students who have participated in these events in the past say they are valuable for many reasons:
- You will showcase and receive useful feedback on your work in progress.
- You’ll meet other graduate students, learn about other research underway at WPI, and establish collaborations that may take your work in new directions.
- You can learn to explain your research and its value in a concise and accessible manner which is a valuable skill to have in science, engineering, and business.
- You’ll share your work which can be invigorating and rewarding.
- You will return to your research with a new sense of purpose and a desire to make a difference.