Experts on mathematical modeling
Mathematical modeling is a fundamental tool in engineering and science. It is a way of representing, through equations and algorithms, the behavior of real objects and systems. Scientists and engineers build models and then test, or validate, them through observation and experiments. Among many other purposes, WPI experts on mathematical modeling use mathematical models to study biological systems, to fine tune medical imaging technology, to help prevent human trafficking, and develop soft robots for search and rescue missions.
- Associate Professor-Business The Business School
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (508) 8315000 x5192
- Associate Professor/Graduate Coordinator Robotics Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 (508) 8315000 x4857