WPI offers resources to help students in everything from ethics to finding national resources.
To self-enroll in the myWPI BME Advising site:
- Log in to myWPI
- Click on the 'Community' tab.
- Search for 'BME' in the search box and find the 'Advising-BME' organization.
- Self-enroll using the password 'BMEisNum1'
- Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
- BMES Student Chapter and BME Facebook page
- Alpha Eta Mu Beta (AEMB) – WPI’s Biomedical Engineering Honor Fraternity eligibility can be found here and Facebook group here
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering (AIMBE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Bioengineering Division (ASME BED)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Whitaker International Fellows and Scholars Program
Local and Regional Resources
- University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS)
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at UMMS
- New England Medical Center
- Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine (TUSVM)
- Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts