Open Enrollment Programs for Individuals
We offer several skill-building programs on or near our Worcester campus to individuals who are seeking to expand or develop new skills.
- NEW! Vaccines: from Concept to Immunization (Technical Short Course | Now Enrolling for October 2020)
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Microbial Fermentation Development: Scale-Up and Manufacturing
- Fundamentals of Bioprocessing for Engineers
- Essentials of Automation Engineering for Biomanufacturing
- Upstream Processing of Animal Cell Culture Products
- Fundamentals of Biomanufacturing (8 week evening program)
- Downstream Principles and Techniques
- Biomanufacturing for the Non-Specialist: What You Need to Know
- Quality By Design (Q-b-D) for Biopharmaceuticals
- Column Packing Theory and Practice: Bench to Commercial
Custom Corporate Workshops
Our custom corporate training programs are developed to fit the needs of your workforce. These programs are offered on-site at your company to a group of your employees. Our subject matter experts with years of experience work with you to customize the program to address your unique training needs. These training programs are available for groups of 8 to 24 people. Programs are priced at a flat rate per day of training and are most cost effective with larger groups.
Specific areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
Technical Short Courses
*Also available for individual open enrollment
Other topics available – contact us to customize a program
If you are interested in speaking with someone to discuss the training needs of your team, please contact us and one of our team will be happy to answer your questions about custom training solutions for your company.