Answer:  If you cannot have the Non-Custodial CSS Profile completed by your Non-Custodial parent either due to lack of contact or other personal reasons you can submit the Profile Waiver Request form for Noncustodial Parent which can be found in the Forms for Prospective First Year and Transfer Undergraduate Students on our Forms page 

Last date:
July 21, 2022