For your convenience, here are links to many of the pertinent forms you need to apply for financial aid assistance and WPI.

Forms for Prospective First Year & Transfer Undergraduate Students

WPI Documents

External Websites

Forms for Current Undergraduate Students (First Year, Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors)

2020-2021 Academic Year Forms

Verification Forms

Work Study & Community Service Forms

Forms for Graduate / Corporate Education Students

Forms for International Students