Nine offices collaborate to carry out the public outreach and philanthropic needs of the university. The offices include:
- Office of the Vice President
- Advancement Events & Communications
- Advancement Services
- Foundation & Corporate Philanthropy
- Government & Community Relations
- Information Management & Research
- Leadership & Planned Giving
- Lifetime Engagement for Alumni, Parents and Friends—including Alumni Relations and Annual Giving
Higgins House serves as the backdrop for many alumni events and houses the Office of the Vice President for University Advancement, the Office of Alumni Relations, and the Office of Advancement Events and Communications. The remaining offices in the Division of University Advancement are housed at 85 Prescott St. near the WPI campus.
WPI does not sanction individuals or organizations soliciting its alumni, donors, parents, and friends for funding without disclosure to and full awareness of, University Advancement. We regret any disruption caused by falsely representing WPI.