myWPI/Blackboard will be shut off June 30th!
Department(s):Academic Technology Center
June 30th is coming up quickly-- Only 3 weeks left!
What exactly is happening June 30th?
- Access to myWPI will be shut off for faculty, students, and staff – you will no longer be able to log in or see your courses.
- Course materials from 2012-2017 will be archived, and only ATC staff will have access to retrieve.
Do you still have content you need on myWPI?
- Good news! We’ve enabled ALL previously archived courses on myWPI so you can review and download your materials before myWPI is gone. There’s no need to request old sites to be un-archived now.
- Please think about what content you might need for future courses (A-term and beyond!). Many faculty have found it helpful to be able to see the myWPI course site and Canvas course site side-by-side while setting up their new course in Canvas—it is beneficial to request course copies ASAP.
What do I need to do?
Review your course materials on myWPI BEFORE June 30th. Then do the following:
- Fill out this form to request materials be transferred to Canvas http://www.wpi.edu/+canvasrequest
- Email us at email@example.com
- Download materials to your personal computer. Here’s instructions on how to retrieve your old files.
Need Canvas training?
Check out the workshops we’re offering this Summer. Fall workshop schedule coming in July.