Systems Engineering Awareness: Digital Badge Program
Department(s):Online Graduate Programs
Level-up your skillset with
WPI's NEW Systems Engineering Awareness Digital Badge Program!
Learn at your own pace, on your own time, at an affordable price.
WPI is proud to announce our new Digital Badge Program in Systems Engineering Awareness! All content is strategically designed to align with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) Competency Framework. The knowledge indicators from INCOSE’s awareness level proficiency are embedded within the learning objectives of each micro-course.
Here’s how it works.
The Systems Engineering Awareness Digital Badge Program consists of 11 micro-courses in total. The first 7 micro-courses are available now, the remaining micro-courses will launch in January 2022. Each course is approximately 1-hour of lecture time and consists of 4-5 instructional videos followed by a short quiz.
Each individual micro-course will earn you a certificate of completion. Complete all 11 to earn a digital badge.
- Micro-course 1: Systems Engineering Definitions
- Micro-course 2: Systems Modeling Basics
- Micro-course 3: Planning and the Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP)
- Micro-course 4: Systems Thinking Basics
- Micro-course 5: Architecture Basics
- Micro-course 6: Risk and Opportunity Management
- Micro-course 7: Decision Management
Available January 2022:
- Micro-course 8: Systems Engineering Needs and Requirements
- Micro-course 9: Systems Engineering Integration, Verification and Validation
- Micro-course 10: Systems of Systems Basics
- Micro-course 11: Specialty Engineering