NCFDD Core Curriculum #3: How to Develop a Daily Writing Practice
- Are you sick of working all the time without making progress on your writing projects?
- Are you tired of your deadline-driven, binge-and-bust writing routine?
- Do you wish you could develop a healthy, consistent, daily writing routine that would allow you to meet your department’s expectations for tenure and promotion?
In this webinar you'll learn:
- The three biggest myths about writing that hobble new faculty productivity
- The surprising difference between struggling new faculty members and those who are designated as "rising stars"
- The 30-minute strategy that will increase your writing productivity AND decrease your stress, anxiety and guilt
Because of WPI's institutional membership in the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), all WPI faculty, staff, post-docs, and graduate students can view this webinar free of charge. To create an account and register for a program, go to the NCFDD home page, click “Become a member,” and select WPI from the drop-down menu to register and login.