Nov 6 Wellness Day DEIB Symposium: Elevating Belonging for Everyone in the University
The DEIB Wellness Day Symposium, coinciding with Wellness Day at WPI, offers a unique opportunity to destress, connect, and engage in meaningful DEIB conversations. Join us for thought-provoking discussions, wellness activities, and the chance to build a more inclusive campus community. Please register here or using the QR code below to let us know you are coming.
- 9:00 AM | Keynote panel discussion on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB), featuring Founder & CEO of InnoPsych, Dr. Charmain Jackman.
- The New "Silent Killer": Racial Trauma in the Workplace and the Impact on Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing
- 3:00 PM | Fireside chat between President Grace Wang with Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum, President Emerita of Spelman College and author of Why are all the black kids sitting together in the cafeteria?
- Ongoing | Wellness activities, including Zentangle, Pot Your Own Plant, and more.
- 5:00 PM | Awards Celebration to honor WPI champions of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Explore critical DEIB topics, from accessibility to caregiver support, during our interactive sessions.
IMPORTANT: The Symposium Planning Committee strongly encourages our WPI community to attend the full day schedule of events.
- The full conference details will be posted on the WPI DEIB Website. Please check back regularly.