Will my financial aid change if I take an NR?

In following WPI’s Tuition and Financial Aid Policies, undergraduate students must earn 24 credits per academic year (A to D Terms) to remain in good academic standing and to have no impact to their financial aid. If a student accumulates enough NR courses to impact their academic standing, or academic progress, that could result in an adjustment to the financial aid package. Review of academic progress is done after D Term each year, for the next academic year. Any adjustments made will be for the next academic year.

Contact the Office of Financial Aid to discuss your individual situation or the Office of Academic Advising for potential implications of the NR.

*Please note that the WPI Institutional financial aid policy differs from the federal financial aid policy so review the policies carefully and reach out if you have questions.

FAQ References