Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) - Group health plans are required to provide a uniform summary of the plan's benefits and coverage. For additional information about your employee benefits, visit the employee resource center.
Summary Plan Description (Health and Welfare Benefits) (PDF) - This summary contains general plan provisions, eligibility information, coverage information, plan administration, and claims procedures.
Annual Federal Health Insurance Notices (PDF) - The information below can be found in the Health Insurance Notice:
- Notice of Special Enrollment Rights
- CHIP Notice
- Special Rule for Maternity and Infant Coverage
- Special Rule for Women's Health Coverage
- Notice Regarding Lifetime and Annual Dollar Limits
- Patient Protection Disclosure
- Affordable Care Act Consumer Protections
- Michelle's Law
Initial COBRA Notice (PDF) - This notice is to inform you of your right to purchase temporary extension of group health coverage when coverage is lost due to a qualifying event.