Guidelines for utilizing the SNAP Transportation service include:
- Transports must fall under a limit of a one mile radius.
- Transports will be provided from off-campus housing, to campus and from campus, to off-campus housing.
- Transports will be provided when on campus to anywhere else on campus.
- Transports will be provided to Price Chopper grocery store at Park Avenue on Thursdays and Sundays from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Transports are not used for rides to shopping centers, restaurants, bars, or any other commercial locations.
- Transports may be provided to WPI students traveling to and from Union Station for traveling purposes only.
- Transports are not allowed by law to transport any forms of drugs or alcohol. SNAP drivers are authorized to view any enclosed packages and /or containers.
You can reach SNAP by calling 508-831-6111. Calls will be handled as expeditiously as possible. However, there may be times when transports are delayed; please be patient and waiting where you can see the van during such times.
Any questions and/or concerns please contact:
LT. Karen Bueno, WPI Police