Located a short walk from the center of campus, Marston House A is part of what’s known as South Village, and offers students a convenient residence full of charm. The house contains single, double, and triple bedrooms, as well as multiple common areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which students will be living in Marston House A?
WPI undergraduate students.
What type of building is Marston House A?
- Marston House A is a house containing multiple common areas and bedrooms.
- Single, double, and triple bedrooms are available.
What are the amenities in the building?
- Lounge areas
- Kitchen with refrigerator and stove
- Laundry room
Is a residential meal plan required in Marston House A?
Yes, Residents of Marston A are required to have a residential meal plan.
What is provided for furniture/appliances?
- Bedrooms are outfitted with a bed, desk, desk chair, and dresser for each resident. Closets or wardrobes are also provided with a hanging bar for clothes.
- Living rooms are outfitted with soft seating (for example: couches, chairs, etc.).
Is kitchenware (pots, pans, silverware, etc.) provided for residents?
Kitchenware is not provided for residents. Residents are encouraged to work together to determine who will bring specific items for the year.
Can beds be lofted or bunked?
- Beds can be bunked. Residents may ask for pins to bunk the bed, and are responsible for un-bunking the bed at the end of the year and returning the pins to the Residential Services Office.
- Beds cannot be lofted; lofting equipment is not provided.
Does Marston House A have air conditioning?
Marston House A does not have air conditioning. Personal air conditioners are not permitted; residents are encouraged to bring fans for their space.