Faculty are encouraged to submit the On-Line Academic Dishonesty Incident Inquiry Form below. The form will be reviewed by the Dean of Students Office to determine whether an issue may be resolved at the departmental level or if it must be referred to the Campus Hearing Board.
- On-line Academic Dishonesty Incident Inquiry Form (Fillable Form)
- SAMPLE Academic Honesty Policy Statement for Course Syllabus (DOC)
- Academic Honesty Inquiry and Resolution Process for Faculty (PDF)
- Strategies for Reducing Academic Dishonesty (PDF)
- Academic Integrity: A Letter to My Students (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Faculty Academic Dishonesty Report (PDF)
Faculty are also encouraged to read an excellent resource about academic dishonesty, specifically:
Lang, James M., Cheating Lessons: Learning from Academic Dishonesty. (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 2013).