WPI’s Physics Department is committed to the success of our students, and we provide many resources to help them achieve it. Resources within the WPI community, like a student physics club and physics help sessions, or many online resources are great supports to help students with their studies and to round out their extracurricular interests. We encourage students to take advantage of the many support services available.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) was created for the purpose of promoting the advancement and diffusion of the knowledge of physics and its application to human welfare.
- TED Talks – Physics is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: technology, entertainment, design.
- Khan Academy is an organization with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education to anyone anywhere.
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics is a research center dedicated to exploring the world around us at its most fundamental level.
- PhysicsCentral is a vehicle of the American Physical Society, used to communicate the excitement and importance of physics to everyone.
- PhysLink.com is a comprehensive physics and astronomy online education, research, and reference website. PhysLink.com is a meeting place for professionals, students, and other curious minds.