Invest in Our Work
The Center's important work is made possible by WPI and gifts and grants from generous alumni, friends, corporate partners, foundations, and government agencies. A leadership gift in 2003 from Edna and Douglas Noiles ’44 established the WPI Office of K-12 Outreach, which became the STEM Education Center at WPI in 2011. Intel, EMC, Global Partners, and VHB have made corporate gifts to the Center, as have some family foundations. Our generous supporters help the Center to continue bringing innovative teaching resources and professional development to PK-12 educators.
Interested in investing in the Center?
Here are some opportunities that could use your support. Contact Executive Director Kathy Chen at email@example.com to discuss these and other partnership opportunities.
- Unrestricted gift support to fund our continuing great work
- Support for our PD Team to offer professional development to PK-12 educators for free
- Scholarships for PK-12 educators to attend our professional development and graduate course offerings for free or a reduced cost
- Cover a school's or district's fee for a team to participate in the Strategic STEM Integration Program
- Fund dissemination of the Seeds of STEM PK-K curriculum
- Summer internships for pre-service teachers (undergraduates in the WPI Teacher Preparation Program)
- Scholarships for pre-service teachers
- Fund the Center's leadership of the Central MA STEM Network Ecosystem
- STEM Education Researcher-in-Residence (e.g., postdoc, visiting scholar)
- Center staff positions
- Endow the Collaborative for Transformative STEM Education to bring together four centers at WPI to maximize our impact
Join our email list!
Join the STEM Education Center mailing list to receive monthly newsletters about opportunities with WPI for PK-12 educators.