WPI is closely monitoring the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. At this time, the Admissions office has returned to hosting on-campus visitors. Pre-registration is required, with no exceptions, and capacity will be limited to accommodate necessary social distancing. As such, walk-in appointments are not allowed, and all visitors are required to follow university and Commonwealth of Massachusetts health and safety protocols, including wearing a mask while on campus.
- WPI is following guidance from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and requires that all visitors have met, or will meet, at least one of the following criteria for their visit to campus:
- Have quarantined for 10 days upon their arrival to Massachusetts.
- Have received a negative COVID-19 test result on a test administered no more than 72 hours prior to their arrival in Massachusetts.
- Will be visiting Massachusetts for fewer than 24 hours.
- Are returning to Massachusetts after being out of the state for fewer than 24 hours.
- Have been fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to their visit, and do not have any symptoms.
- Please note, a tour of the campus grounds will be given by a current WPI student and will include access to certain buildings. Visitors will have the opportunity to speak with an admissions counselor. Other campus offices will not be available.
- Pre-registration is required, and all registered visitors are required to complete an acknowledgement form prior to, or upon arrival to, campus. Visitors will not be allowed to participate in the information session or tour if they have not pre-registered. This form will be emailed to student visitors and guests one day in advance of the visit. For visitors under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian signature will be required on the acknowledgement form in order to participate in the campus visit.
- Due to social distancing and occupancy requirements, each prospective student visitor will be allowed only 1 guest. Both the student and the guest will be required to complete the acknowledgement form separately prior to arrival on campus.
- Because capacity is limited, we ask that students register for one date and time in order to accommodate as many students as possible.
Please click here to sign up for a campus visit today!
For prospective students who are unable to visit at this time, we continue to offer virtual information sessions and virtual campus tours, which are a great way to learn more about WPI and hear from members of the WPI community. We are excited for you to discover all that WPI has to offer and appreciate your interest in visiting our campus.
More Ways to Explore WPI
- Chat with a current WPI student, faculty, grad, or Admissions counselor.
- Learn about the WPI experience, including project-based learning, academics, and student life.
- Browse our special page highlighting the WPI experience.