Part of the WPI mission is to inspire young diverse minds by reaching as many middle- and high school students as possible. By introducing young students to the principles of engineering in a dynamic hands-on environment, WPI’s specially trained engineering ambassadors teach students to innovate and engineer at a very young age. When your company sponsors WPI Engineering Ambassadors: you inspire and empower top-level college student leaders, you provide middle- and high school students with strong STEM role models, and you gain a direct recruitment pipeline to world-class talent.
WPI Engineering Ambassadors are the Best and the Brightest
Kids Love the Engineering Ambassadors
Why sponsor the WPI Engineering Ambassador program?
- Partner with WPI to help meet the world’s ever growing demand for knowledgeable and skilled STEM professionals
- Invest in a multi-year pipeline of talent and gain direct recruiting access to world-class STEM graduates
- Earn the unique option to run a Summer Internship program with your Engineering Ambassadors
Sponsorship greatly impacts our program by providing exceptional opportunities and essential funding.
What are the sponsorship levels?
Contact WPI today to customize your Engineering Ambassador program. Depending on your organization’s goals, interest and size, our team will develop a tailored program to meet your needs.
To learn more about sponsorship levels, please contact the Corporate Relations Office at email@example.com.
How do I get started?
- Schedule a meeting to discuss your company’s interest
- Solidify sponsorship (February)
- Student selection happens in March (WPI)
- Training and program launch to schools – Fall
- Potential internship the following summer
To learn more about how your organization can sponsor an Engineering Ambassador program, please contact the Corporate Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.