- Due to WPI’s curriculum, students are already familiar with a rigorous, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment and are also prepared to contribute to a team environment.
- A majority of positions start in the summer after WPI’s May Graduation. Option for post-December graduates as well.
- Recruiting tends to start in September for May graduates.
- Apply knowledge to typical work environment.
- Evaluation based on short-term projects and daily activities.
- Early May-Mid August.
- All students eligible.
- Paid full-time position in a career-related work experience; learning environment.
- 4-8 month duration (January-August or May-December) with shorter options (March-August or May-October) available.
- Open to undergraduate students from all majors coming back to classes; Graduate students participate independent of process at WPI.