What should I do if I have severe symptoms?

Contact your healthcare provider or Student Health Services at 508-831-5520. If you have a medical emergency, go to your local ER or if on campus call campus police at 508-831-5555 or 911 if off campus.

Last updated date:
September 29, 2022