November 17, 2021
Cranberry Roasted Squash with Goat Cheese
A sweet fall squash topped with delicious Gompei’s Goat Cheese
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 4 ounces of choice Gompei’s Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup roasted pepitas
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss together squash and oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, turning once, until golden brown and tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Combine cranberries, maple syrup, orange juice, and rosemary in a medium saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until cranberries begin to pop, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir together goat cheese and heavy cream in a bowl until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve squash topped with cheese mixture, cranberries, and pepitas.
Find more recipes or place your orders at Gompei's Goat Cheese