Performance Management & FlexWork Sessions Week of July 11
Department(s):Division of Talent & Inclusion
Please see below for a reminder of the upcoming sessions that Talent & Inclusion has scheduled for this week:
Performance Management: Manager Session
- Tuesday, July 12th, 11-11:50 am, Unity Hall 500
FlexWork (Individual Contributors). Topics will include a primer on the content of the policy, how to be an effective remote employee, how to meet expectations and avoid distractions while working remotely, wellness tips, etc.
- Thursday, July 14th, 2-2:50 pm, via Zoom (click here to register for the session)
FlexWork (For Managers)
- Policy Logistics. Topics will include understanding key terminology and applicability of the policy, understanding the steps to consider for remote and flexible work, understanding the steps to complete FlexWork Agreements, etc.
- Wednesday, July 13th, 11-11:50 am, via Zoom (click here to register for the session)
- Managing Remote and Hybrid Work/Employees. Topics will include managing productive employees, managing remotely, maintaining wellness of remote employees, setting expectations and goals, leading remote teams, etc.
- (Next Week) Tuesday, July 19th, 2-2:50 pm, via Zoom (click here to register for the session)