Sports & Recreation Center Updates: Holiday Hours, Mondo Court Project, Shoes Policy
Department(s):Sports & Recreation Center
Please note the following updates regarding the Sports & Recreation Center for the remainder of B-term/fall semester 2022
Hours of Operation November 21 through November 27:
- 6 am to 10 pm Monday, November 21 & Tuesday, November 22
- 8 am to 12 noon Wednesday, November 23
- CLOSED Thursday, November 24 & Friday, November 25
- 12 noon to 11 pm Saturday, November 26
- 10 am to 11 pm Sunday, November 27
- 7 am to 8 am; 11 am to 1 pm; 8 pm to 10 pm Monday, November 21
- 11 am to 1 pm Tuesday, November 22
- CLOSED Wednesday, November 23 through Sunday, November 27
Rec Center Courts to be Shut Down: December 5 through January 9
The Sports & Recreation Center Courts will be shut down due to a capital project maintenance renovation of our Mondo Courts, beginning December 5 and concluding January 9. The remainder of the building will be open for use, including:
- Fitness Floors
- Indoor Track
- Squash/Racquetball Courts
- Meeting Rooms
We are excited for you to see the finished project in January!
"Two Pairs of Shoes" Policy
As the winter weather approaches, the Sports & Recreation Center asks you, if you are able, to please carry your workout shoes with you to the Sports & Recreation Center instead of wearing them outside. We ask that you remove your outdoor shoes (boots, etc.) when you enter the facility and change into your workout shoes. This will help preserve the fitness equipment and floors in the Sports & Recreation Center by minimizing the snow, salt, and dirt that gets tracked in. We appreciate your cooperation with this.
For updates and this information regarding the Sports & Recreation Center, please visit our website at: http://www.wpi.edu/+reccenter
We hope everyone has a restful few days this week and looking forward to seeing you soon!
The Sports & Recreation Center Team