Examples of Emergencies:
- Electrical wires exposed with or without visible sparks
- No power to a room/building
- Water running, unable to shut off
- Exterior door/lock that will not secure or will not open
- Student(s) cannot get into/out of their room in a residential building
- Smell of gas
- Leaking roof
- Chemical spill
- Alarms sounding
- Someone stuck in an elevator/room and unable to get out
Emergencies should be called in to the Customer Service Center at 508-831-5500 during normal business hours, and the caller or their department’s administrative assistant should create a work order in SchoolDude.
Work orders for emergencies should NOT be communicated via email.
After Hours Emergencies:
Emergencies outside normal hours should be called into Campus Police, 508-831-5433 or 508-831-5555.