Location & Hours of Operation
The ID Services Office is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, and is located in room 102 on the first floor of East Hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to get a replacement ID? We make replacements on the spot; it shouldn’t take longer than five minutes.
- How is payment made? All charges are made to the student account.
- When will I see the charge on my account? Charges happen at the beginning of each month.
- Will I be charged for my replacement ID? Students will be charged for all lost and damaged IDs.
- My RFID stopped working—what happened? The RFID could stop working for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is misuse of the ID, and in most cases, the student will be charged for a replacement. Remember to keep your ID away from magnets, cell phones, and any other electronics. We suggest getting a holder for your ID.
- When won’t I be charged for a replacement? In most cases, you won’t be charged if your ID looks like it did the day it was issued and it is your very first replacement.