The Mission of Pathways for Change, Inc. is to provide quality and multicultural services to those whose lives have been impact- ed by sexual violence and to provide education geared toward ending violence, serving Central Massachusetts.
Pathways for Change Counseling Department offers counseling and advocacy to survivors of any form of sexual violence (that includes rape, attempted rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, sexual harassment, stalking, etc.). All counseling is free, confidential, and offered in English and in Spanish, and in a wide range of languages through interpreters.
- 24-Hour Hotline with multi-language access answered by all genders
- Individual and Group Support sessions for adults and teens of all genders
- Sexual Assault Youth Education Program (SAYE) Medical and legal advocacy
- Counseling geared to diverse communities and populations
- Deaf Survivor Program
- Multi-Language Access: counseling offered through interpreters in 50 languages
Pathways for Change, Inc.
588 Main St. Worcester, MA (Cab vouchers are available)