I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science department. My general research interests include data mining, big data analytics and machine learning. I am also a Fulbright Scholar for PhD studies since 2013. I completed MS in Computer Science in 2012 from NUCES, Islamabad, Pakistan. My current work involves finding similarity in time series datasets. I have previously worked on Data integration of spatial temporal data and association rule mining of evolving datasets.
- First place, PhD level, Graduate Research Innovation Exchange, WPI 2017
- People’s Choice award, Graduate Research Innovation Exchange, WPI 2017
- Computer Science Graduate Leadership award 2016
- Junior PhD Research Poster Award 2015
- Second place, PhD level , Graduate Research Innovation Exchange 2015
- World fellowship award, Delta Kappa Gamma society international, 2013