Updates & Announcements
Mental Health & Well-Being Reports
In early 2022, WPI’s Mental Health & Well-Being Task Force presented its findings on the mental health and well-being needs of the community:
- Initial Findings and Recommendations of the Mental Health & Well-Being Task Force, Phase One: Students –January 2022
- An Addendum to the Initial Findings, providing additional feedback from underrepresented groups on campus—March 2022
- Findings and Recommendations of the Mental Health & Well-Being Task Force, Phase Two: Faculty and Staff—March 2022
- In addition, the Riverside Trauma Center provided its independent review of WPI’s protocols and practices.
The Task Force transitioned to the Mental Health Implementation Team, composed of students, faculty, and staff, to operationalize recommendations from the Task Force and others.
- In early 2023, the Implementation Team provided an update to the community; read it here.
- The team will be phased out and an advisory board of students, faculty, staff, and others will be created to help ensure a focus on wellness is woven into the campus culture.