Wellness and Community Days
A focus on community, with more programming to allow you to connect and come together.
- Friday, September 23, 2022
- Monday, November 7, 2022
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Wellness and Rest Days
A focus on rest, with more passive programming to allow you to rest or socialize as you prefer.
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Friday, February 24, 2023
Sponsor or Co-Sponsor an Event or Activity
The CWB is responsible for coordinating the programming for the Wellness Days with student groups and departments. If you are interested in sponsoring or co-sponsoring an activity or event, please fill out the Wellness Day Event Request Form or email Jermoh Kamara, Associate Director of the Center for Well-Being.
Managers and supervisors are asked to be flexible and support employee and graduate student participation in Wellness Days. We recognize that not everyone on campus can take an entire day off because they’re responsible for critical operations that can’t be rescheduled but do hope that everyone can participate in part of the day. Managers and supervisors are encouraged to:
- Avoid scheduling work meetings.
- Offer opportunities for connection (employee lunch, team-building activity, etc.).
- Offer flexibility; for example, provide the opportunity to utilize a few hours on another day for similarly focused activities.
- Try to make a light schedule for the day – this is an opportunity to slow down and catch your breath.
Contact Jermoh Kamara, Associate Director of the Center for Well-Being, at email@example.com