Religious Holidays and Observances
In an effort to foster a community of inclusion and belonging at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) we encourage you to be mindful of religious holidays, interfaith and holy days, and other commemorative events which may impact student and employee participation in campus programs, events, and activities.
Please refer to the resources below as you need to when conducting your program/event scheduling and planning this term/semester.
If you are unsure if the identified date may discourage active participation in your program/event please feel free to consult with a member of the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Multicultural Education or Division of Talent and Inclusion.
WPI Calendar Resources:
Diversity Calendar Resources:
- Calendar of Observances 2023 (Anti-Defamation League)
- 2022-2023 Multicultural Calendar (National PTA)
- 2023 Workplace Diversity and Inclusivity D&I Calenda (Worktango)
- 2023 Religious Holidays & Observances Calendar (Slide Share)
- Important Diversity & Cultural Calendar, Dates and Celebration Events (Diversity for Social Impact)
Religious Holiday Calendar
The religious holidays and observances included in this resource are neither exclusive nor exhaustive. This resource is a snapshot for the user's consideration and mindfulness around planning, scheduling, and support of members of the WPI community observing these holidays.