What do the Global Ambassadors do?
- Assist IGSD with set up and coordination of the fair, prior to and during the event. Act as a resource to prospective students by answering site specific questions at project center tables.
Site Info Sessions
- Attend site specific info sessions to talk about experience on site and answer student questions.
International Education Month
- Assist with organization and set up of IGSD sponsored activities.
Back to Campus and Beyond!
- Attend returned student events to offer advice for returned students on how to stay involved with Global Ambassadors and how to articulate value of off campus experience.
- Assist with facilitating the Photo Contest, including selecting finalists and displaying photos for voting.
Goats Gone Global
- Present an international or cultural experience at the Goats Gone Global event in D-Term.
The Towers Travel Column
- Submit a travel column to The Towers
- Meet with alumni, potential donors, and other WPI colleagues to talk about the value of their project experience.
How do I volunteer with Global Ambassadors?
Student may express interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Invitations will be sent out for volunteer opportunities to all past participants.