Here’s what you need to know now:
- WPI does not currently have vaccine available; we will communicate with our community when and if we do.
- WPI is currently working on a plan to obtain vaccines under Phase 2, which includes four groups related to age, medical conditions, certain job categories, and other factors determined by the state.
- Specific plans and timing are still in process, and are dependent on the vaccine supply from the state.
- Members of the WPI community will be asked to fill out an attestation form confirming their eligibility to help WPI determine how much vaccine it may need. Details will be communicated soon.
- Ultimately, we hope to be able to vaccinate all eligible members of our community, depending on the amount of vaccine available as we get into later phases of the vaccination campaign. We will keep you informed as we progress through the process of planning to receive doses and provide vaccinations to our community.
- If you have the opportunity to get vaccinated elsewhere—through your doctor’s office, for example—we strongly encourage you to do so.
The information provided here is specific to vaccinations at WPI. If you have questions regarding the vaccine itself, visit the CDC site.