Here’s what you need to know now:
The state’s eligibility requirements are listed here. We expect all in our community to be eligible by April 19, 2021. If you have questions about your eligibility due to medical conditions, contact your healthcare provider.
- WPI does not currently have vaccine available.
- We strongly encourage everyone to get vaccinated as soon as they are eligible at any of the public vaccination sites in Massachusetts. The best vaccine is the first one you can get.
- You can preregister for a vaccine at one of Massachusetts’ seven mass vaccination sites at any time.
- This is the only way to sign up for a vaccination at the mass vaccination sites.
- After you’ve pre-registered, the Commonwealth will contact you when you're eligible and there is a slot open at one of these sites.
- Once you are eligible, you also can sign up for a vaccination at certain pharmacies, community health centers, and health care providers in Massachusetts. You can search by zip code for these vaccination locations.
The information provided here is specific to vaccinations at WPI and in Massachusetts. If you have questions regarding the vaccine itself, visit the CDC site.