With the end of the COVID-19 public health emergency and widespread vaccination, WPI is taking a "self-managed care" approach to our COVID-19 practices:
- Students and employees are strongly encouraged to stay up to date with vaccination but are no longer required to do so.
- Covid test kits are available on campus via vending machines in the Wedge, the mailroom, and at Student Health Services.
- Please test before returning to campus after break or vacation to help minimize infection on campus.
- Students and employees are no longer required to report a positive test.
- Those who test positive can self-manage their isolation and care.
- Isolate at home or in your residence hall; isolation space is available for students with special situations.
- Students should call Student Health Services (see below) if they have severe symptoms; employees should call their healthcare provider.
If you have a need for isolation space, health concerns or other questions that are not addressed here, please call the following departments.
Medical Emergency on campus: Campus Police, 508-831-5555
Medical Emergency off campus: 911
Covid isolation space: Residential Services, 508-831-5645
Student health concerns during business hours: Student Health Services, 508-831-5520
Student health concerns after hours: On-call doctor, 508-334-8830
Other COVID-related information: Student Health Services, 508-831-5520
You're not alone. WPI is a community of caring students, faculty, and staff who are here to support each other. Here are some of the many resources available, particularly for undergraduate and graduate students.