Work with your faculty advisor to determine the most relevant plan of study, adhering to the following:
- 9 credits in graduate-level Mechanical Engineering courses*
- 9 credits in graduate-level Business courses**
Keep Going with Automatic Admission into WPI’s M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
Students who wish to continue their studies in the M.S. Program in Mechanical Engineering will admitted automatically, provided that they have:
- Completed the METL certificate program
- Carried an average GPA of at least 3.0 within the 9 credits of M.E. courses
* Students may petition the Mechanical Engineering Graduate Committee to count up to 4 credits in AE and/or MTE graduate courses. Petitions must be approved before students register for these AE and/or MTE credits.
** Students may use CE 580 (Advanced Project Management) toward this requirement.