To apply for the VEX scholarships:
- Candidates should apply to WPI through the standard admissions process no later than February 1, 2020.
- Apply to the VEX scholarship when the application opens on January 3, 2020, which closes on March 9, 2020. More information will be provided at a later date.
- Candidates must submit the following additional materials via SlideRoom* when the application opens:
- Scholarship Application.
- Letter of nomination from the adult team leader who is nominating the candidate describing their demonstrated enthusiasm for engineering and science. The letter should also offer examples of demonstrated ability and innovation necessary to excel as an engineer or scientist. Note: you will have the opportunity to invite your nominator to submit his/her letter of recommendation via Slide Room.
- Supplemental information and/or presentations may be submitted to support and enhance the scholarship application. Presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, etc.), video (.mov, .wmv, .flv, .mp4), or links to media and should be submitted directly through SlideRoom.
*SlideRoom is a web-based service where you can upload your presentation, link to media, and solicit a letter of nomination. Please be sure to select the correct scholarship you are applying for.